It’s not always easy for people to move along with organizational changes
Every organization must adapt to the changing environment over and over again. Many organizations have to deal with change processes, when strategy, goals, structures and tasks have to be adjusted. Such changes usually affect the way people work and the required professional behavior.
Yet not many change programs succeed because not all people move along with the required changes. People can’t just move along.
When personal interests, needs or talents do not match with the changed structures, employees skill levels and cognitive abilities can become inadequate; changes do not work. Studies show that the success rate of organizational changes is less than 30 percent.
“Everybody is talented for something!” Personal preferences, competencies and abilities mix in each person differently. TMA Assessments makes the puzzle clear for you.
When people are selected based on the match between the job requirements and their talents, they will add more value, learn required skills faster and are simply happier.
All you need to do is to facilitate this process then employees will do things that fit them naturally. Delivering and increasing performance is rather a form of play than hard work in this case.
Change more effectively and easily with TMA Method
Motivating people for changes and reallocating people during a change process is a difficult task. If you have no objective information about people, such as talents, drives, cognitive abilities and skill level, it is difficult to make the right selection choices. And wrong, quickly made choices often cost the organization a lot of money.
Make change processes more effective and easy with TMA Method. TMA portal with online tools at your disposal 24 hours a day:
- The complete TMA Competency Library for translating your organizational change policy into clear sections: result areas, required skills and required competencies.
- Online assessment tools that provide objective information about individuals or groups (skills, drives, cognitive abilities, learning style, preferences in management etc.).
- Matching reports that clarify to what extent candidates fit a new function, manager or organizational culture.
- Development reports that provide insight into the possibility of developing skills and render practical help to employees when they learn new skills.
- Simple dashboards for management that give objective insight into drives and talents of individual employees and stimulate performance growth.
How to use TMA Method for change management?
Implement change management successfully by following these steps:
- Create or update profiles: create function or competency profiles using TMA Competency Library (supplied with behavioral examples on 4 levels), that will help you describe the essential behavioral skills for a function.
- Analyze talents: measure psychometrically to what extent 22 drives, 44 talents and 53 competencies apply to your candidates. See immediately where strengths of your candidates lie and what intrinsically motivates them.
- Measure competency level: measure the level of competency proficiency based on feedback from the central person and stakeholders.
- Matching: match the level of competencies, personal talents and cognitive capabilities to a function or competency profile.
- Develop competencies: from online dashboards on the level of skills and drives / talents you can quickly see the areas where it is worth an effort to engage in development activities. TMA Method also supports you with coaching and development tips and an online Personal Development Plan (PDP).